||2 weeks ago|
|.github||3 months ago|
|archetypes||6 months ago|
|exampleSite||1 month ago|
|images||6 months ago|
|layouts||4 weeks ago|
|static||2 weeks ago|
|.gitignore||8 months ago|
|LICENSE||1 year ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
|netlify.toml||8 months ago|
|theme.toml||1 year ago|
Hugo Profile | Wiki Page
A high performance and mobile first hugo template for personal portfolio and blog
- Example Site: hugo-profile.netlify.app
- Fully Responsive
- Minimalist Design
- SEO Friendly.
- Color customization
- Analytics Support
- Comment Support
Technology used: Bootstrap, fontawesome
- Hugo Version 0.87.0 or higher
How to use this template
- Install Hugo and create a site using
hugo new site my-site -f=yaml
- Clone this repo inside your themes folder
cd themes git clone https://github.com/gurusabarish/hugo-profile.git
- Create config.yaml (you can use
config.tomltoo) inside root folder
- Setup the configurations in
- You should have the mentioned (inside the config file) images in static folder to use them.
Direct deployment using netlify
- Fork this repo or create new repo using
use this templatebutton and connect repo to netlify.
- whenever you customize the files exampleSite folder, netlify will automatically deploy your changes.
hugo. It will generate a folder called public. You can use the files inside public folder for deployment. You should delete the public folder for each time when you are using
If you have a question, please open an issue for help and to help those who come after you. The more information you can provide, the better!
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome! For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Licensed under MIT
Give a ⭐️ or buy me a ~
coffee~ tea if you like this project!